Sunday 13 May 2012

Alterations














There have been many alterations to my work due to both the contribution of media teachers and also my own preference and improvement. Mainly, I had to alter my double page spread, as my media teacher pointed out that the content of the article was not as related to music as it could be; instead it diverted from the subject of music slightly, and therefore she recommended that I altered it, as can be seen above. Also, the first drafts of my production pieces consisted of the same photos sometimes, which my media teacher suggested that I took away and captured more photos, and I did so. I also altered my double page spread drastically from it being segregated by two colours, to it being just one colour for the background, as I felt that by doing so it would connect the two pages of the double page spread more, and therefore the target audience would see it as one article instead of segregated pieces of information. Also, I was influenced by the double page spread that I analysed from the pop music magazine 'Top of the Pop's', and therefore decided to place a single image of "Priya" in the centre of the double page spread, taking away other photos that were originally upon it, likewise to the image of "Selena" upon the 'Top of the Pop's' double page spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment